Jon M. Huntsman School of Business

learn about the latest and greatest from the School of Business

Friday, January 27, 2012

HERE IT IS!

Last week, I promised to post an image of the building concept as soon as I could. I put off my blog post this week until today because I wanted to be able to show you this rendering as soon as we had shared it with our National Advisory Board. Well … here it is. Isn’t it amazing?





Check out this video to see more of what the building could look like:




- Ken Snyder

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Have you been able to come up with a tentative completion date? P.S. The original concept (Nov. 22) showed some retrofitting on the Eccles building. Is that still in play? I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ryan, the tentative completion date will be toward the end of the summer of 2014. We want everything to be ready for the fall 2014 semester.

      Delete
  2. Yes, we are still planning some renovations of the Eccles building.

    ReplyDelete