Jon M. Huntsman School of Business

learn about the latest and greatest from the School of Business

Friday, January 30, 2015

HMA Marketing Week: Zagg Case Competition Preliminaries, Inside the Game

Brady Hanks, Xander Hulme, and Aaron Bytendorp develop ideas
By Eliza Thacker

After a late night of brainstorming and writing, our team has officially passed the preliminaries. Our idea of having Zagg expand into a new leather-tech market seems to be working out well. I have to admit, I didn’t expect to have so much fun participating in the competition. It has been exciting and enlightening to try and work through a real-world situation, rather than a theoretical scenario; plus, my team members are all incredible people who I never would have gotten to know otherwise. Even if we don’t win, I’ve made some amazing friends and been given an opportunity that a lot of undergraduates never get. Here is to hoping that tomorrow goes well! I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
 
Eliza Thacker and Brady Hanks work late into the night



No comments:

Post a Comment